About Comedy: Stand-Up Comedy Courses
Comedy (stand-up, workshop)
- Laughing Horse @ The Counting House (Venue 170)
- Aug 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- 4 hours 30 minutes
- Country: United Kingdom - England
- Group: Laughing Horse Comedy / Free Festival
- Warnings: Two-day course, ticket is for nine hours over two consecutive days. Ticket date is 1st day of course.
DescriptionLearn the skill and art of stand-up comedy performance on this two-day intensive comedy training course. Our tutors are professional comedians and writers, and the course includes a graduation performance in a Fringe show. All of the subjects during the two-days are covered with lively and interactive sessions. The subjects covered include material generation, joke writing skills, what makes comedians work, finding material, history of comedy, technical and general skills, market information, and preparation for the first open spot. Further course information is available at: http://www.laughinghorsecomedy.co.uk. Two-day courses: 4.5 hours of teaching on each day.
Please note that while all media gallery content is provided by verified members of the event, the Edinburgh Festival Fringe Society does not review or approve this content before it is posted. Reports of inappropriate content or copyright infringement can be directed to email@example.com.